Please use the secure Patient Portal CareSubmit to gain access to our office communications and online forms. Click the links below to access our system for:
- Appointment request for new patients
- Ask the doctor a questions - Note: "Ask the Doctor" is for non-urgent questions only. Questions will not be answered after-hours.
- Rx Prescription Refill Request
- Request Lab or Test Results
- Office Policies
- Notices of Privacy Practices
- Consent for Release of Medical Records
- Forms to be completed before your first visit:
- Patient Registration
- Patient Health History
- Medical Records Release Form
- Take Our Survey
- Physicians Referring A Patient
Your First Appointment
Please arrive early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring the following:
- Patient's insurance card
- Physician referral form if required by your insurance
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Completed patient information forms (See "Forms and Instructions" section of Patient Portal section above)
- Any recent MRIs and appropriate medical records you may have
Towson Neurology Associates is a provider for Medicare and most major insurance plans, and provides insurance billing. You are responsible for co-payments or charges that are not covered by your insurance. If you have questions regarding billing, please contact our billing company directly at 410-653-2660. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
Our Notice of Privacy Practices describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. It is given to all new patients, and a copy is available upon request.